WEST GROUP HOLDING Company will assume the whole burden of responsibility associated with the implementation of import-export operations and delivery of your goods abroad or from abroad.
Available services include a large list of problems that arise at different stages of the foreign economic transaction, such as:
- Finding reliable partners abroad and analyzing administrative, economic and other factors affecting the efficiency of the potential client’s business relationship with prospective suppliers of goods and services.
- Consulting on the drafting of contracts and documents to potential suppliers.
- Consulting on the preparation of documents for customs clearance.
- Calculating customs fees and selecting the optimal route of your cargo transportation.
- Communicating with suppliers on your behalf to control the produced goods in factories and warehouses.
- Helping with certification, logistics services, and more
WEST GROUP HOLDING Company provides an individual approach to each client, and tasks and decisions facing him.
Customers receive a significant competitive advantage in their market by reducing the time to adapt to new changes and requirements of public authorities in different countries.